International Child Abduction:
Explaining The Hague Convention on Child Abduction
We are very well versed in the Hague Convention and all national and international sources about it. Some of these sources are:
- The Hague Convention on Child Abduction
- Explanatory Report by Elisa Pérez-Vera
- Guide to Good Practice
- Central Authority practice (2003)
- Implementing measures (2008)
- Preventive measures (2005)
- Transfrontier Contact Concerning Children (2008)
- Enforcement (2010)
- Mediation (2012)
- Brussel II-bis
- HKV 1996
- Dutch: Uitvoeringswet
- Dutch: Ibili, Olland (red.), Internationale Kinderontvoering (R&P nr. PFR6) 2019
- Case law EHRM
- Case law: The Netherlands
- Case law: U.S.
- Case Law: U.K.
Read more about International Child Abduction.
Or contact our firm for more information.
We can provide information to international organisations, employers, HR managers etc. who might be confronted with parents in an abduction procedure.
If you think that someone you know might be about to abduct a child or already has, please check our website for more information that might enable you to help the parents or the child. Contact us if you have any questions.