Interlocutory relief procedure

Before the divorcee procedure has started, or during the procedure, one can ask the court to make a decision for the time being, until the divorce is final and registrered. For instance, one can ask the court to give permission to live in the house exclusively, to decide about a temporary alimony, or access arrangement. When one of the parties is convinced the temporary decision should be altered, because of a change in circumstances, the court can be asked to reconsider. Once the court has given the temporary decision, parties can negotiate about all subjects concerned and try to reach agreement after all.