Visitation arrengement

When there is joint authority, this is called a care scheme. If there is no joint authority, it is called a visitation arrangement. In both cases, the child has the primary residence with one parent and an arrangement with the other parent. In the case of co-parenting, this is an (almost) 50/50 arrangement.