International Child Abduction:

Assisting with foreign procedures

You probably have your own family lawyer in your home country. I can advise your lawyer and share my knowledge and experience on The Hague Convention.

If you are looking for a lawyer in the country where your child has been abducted to, I can find you a qualified lawyer in that country, who can start the return procedure. Not all family lawyers have experience with abduction cases and most lawyers who do have experience with abduction cases only have a few of those per year. That does not encourage a thorough study of all available sources.

Depending on your wishes, I can either give information and advise and/or assist with writing the court documents and preparing the court hearing. Another option is to ask me for a second opinion on the draft papers of your lawyer.

You can contact me for assistance at any stage of the procedure.