In Dutch this is the ‘voorlopige voorziening’. This is a part of the divorce procedure.
In this procedure you can ask the court for:
- the exclusive use of the marital home
- acces to certain goods that one needs for daily use and or daily use for the children
- preliminary entrusment of the children
- preliminary child alimony
- preliminary acces arrangement
- preliminary spoucal alimony
- supervision of the child by Child Protection
If you need another measurement from the court, you can start a normal interlocutory relief procedure, seperate from the divorce procedure.