In Dutch this is the ‘voorlopige voorziening’. This is a part of the divorce procedure.

In this procedure you can ask the court for:

  • the exclusive use of the marital home
  • acces to certain goods that one needs for daily use and or daily use for the children
  • preliminary entrusment of the children
  • preliminary child alimony
  • preliminary acces arrangement
  • preliminary spoucal alimony
  • supervision of the child by Child Protection

If you need another measurement from the court, you can start a normal interlocutory relief procedure, seperate from the divorce procedure.


Related Entries