Authorisation form

Download the authorisation form here.

What do I need to travel abroad with our child?

If you are travelling with your child, but without the other custodial parent, you  need to bring this form, signed by the other parent.

Also, you need to bring the documents that are mentioned on the form, such as:

  • Copy/copies of authorising adult’s passport(s) or identity card(s).

The following additional documents may be required, depending on your personal situation:

• A recently issued international extract from the Personal Records Database (BRP) relating
to the minor (can be requested from the municipality).
• A recently issued extract from the parental responsibility register (can be requested from a
• Parenting plan.
• Court judgment(s) relating to custody and access.
• All addresses the child will be staying at (if staying at multiple addresses).