Contact opnemen met de centrale autoriteit
If you believe your child has been abducted to another country, the first thing to do is to contact the Central Authority of that country. Most Central Authorities prefer or demand to speak to a lawyer in stead of the parent.
As your lawyer, before starting a procedure, I can:
- Contact opnemen met de centrale autoriteit
- Make inquiries about the possibility of cross border mediation
- Alert border patrol
- Contact the local police or prosecutor’s office
- Help you locate your child
- Help you prevent the other parent from disappearing with the child, or taking it to yet another country
- Get the social services involved
- Urge the other parent to allow video calls to re-establish contact with your child
Where can you find the address of the Central Authority?
You can find the address or contact information of the Central Authority of many states on the website of the HCCH or in the website Careful Child Relocation. It is advisable to ask for the assistance of a lawyer when contacting the Central Authority.
Will the Central Authority find a lawyer for you?
In many countries the Central Authority can help you find a lawyer from their list of qualified lawyers. But off course you can also contact a lawyer yourself.
Gelieve te raadplegen. neem contact met mij op om uit te vinden hoe ik kan helpen.
Terug naar : Internationale kinderontvoering